Looking for homes in Johns Creek? You are not alone! Once Metro Atlanta’s best kept secret, more and more people are moving to Johns Creek because of the excellent elementary and high schools, commute times, and overall quality of life.
Learn more about the community below including home values, best neighborhoods in Johns Creek, home search by school district and more. You can also search all the latest Johns Creek real estate listings, direct from the Georgia MLS.
Homes for Sale in Johns Creek
Just Listed this Week in Johns Creek, GA
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
More About Life in Johns Creek
Located in North Fulton County, Johns Creek is home to about 80,000 residents. Within Johns Creek, you will find an abundance of new construction homes, as well as swim / tennis communities and golf and country club neighborhoods. A few of the most popular include St. Ives County Club, Deer Lake, The Falls of Autry Mill and St. Marlo Golf & County Club (just north of Johns Creek).
Home Values & Pricing
Over the last year, Johns Creek single-family houses sold between $240K and $3.0 million, with the average home sales price at $765K. If you are looking for a home in this affluent North Atlanta community, you will find that the current real estate listings range from $225,000 for a fixer-upper to over $3.5 million for a new custom home or estate on a large lot.
Average Price by Bedrooms
- 2 bedroom homes – $245,000
- 3 bedroom homes – $340,000
- 4 bedroom homes – $512,000
- 5 bedroom homes – $789,00
(as of April 2020)
As you can imagine, homes in swim / tennis neighborhoods or golf and county clubs tend to sell at a premium and are almost always over $650,000.
Johns Creek Zip Codes
The City of Johns Creek is located within the 30022 zip code. Other zip codes include 30097, 30005 and 30022. You will find that 30097 zip code is shared with its neighbor Duluth and 30005 and 30022 zip codes are shared with Alpharetta.
Popular Neighborhoods and Subdivisions in Johns Creek
- Abbotts View
- Abbotts Chase – Newer construction, built between 2007 and 2009 by Unique Design & Construction.
- Abbotts Cove – John Weiland swim / tennis subdivisions built in the 1990s
- Ammersee Lakes – Estate homes in an active swim and tennis community. Situated along the Chattahoochee River.
- Bellemont Farms
- Country Club of the South – One of the most affluent country club communities in Metro Atlanta.
- Creekside Crossing
- Deerlake – Sought-after private swim / tennis community
- Edgewater Estates
- Farmbrook Estates – Stately luxury homes ranging in price from the $500s to over one million.
- Fox Creek
- Jaden Woods – An Ashton Woods community with traditional homes.
- Medlock Bridge
- Olde Taylor Farms – Exclusive estate homes near St Ives County Club, Atlanta Athletic club and more. True luxury!
- Quail Hollow
- The Falls of Autry Mill – Executive level swim and tennis community with an abundance of amenities and activities.
- Medlock Bridge
- Seven Oaks
- Spring Meadows
- St Ives Golf and County Club
- St Marlo County Club
Schools in Johns Creek / Fulton County
Johns Creek takes great pride in the fact that its residents can attend some of the top-ranked schools in the state of Georgia. Many have been recognized for both their academic achievements and fabulous extracurricular programs.
- Abbotts Hill Elementary
- Barnwell Elementary School
- Dolvin Elementary
- Findley Oaks Elementary
- Hillside Elementary
- Medlock Bridge Elementary
- Northwood Elementary
- Ocee Elementary School
- Shakerag Elementary School
- State Bridge Crossing Elementary
- Wilson Creek Elementary School
- Autrey Mill Middle
- Haynes Bridge Middle
- River Trail Middle School
- Taylor Road Middle School
Johns Creek Real Estate Agents
All of the real estate agents on the Metro Atlanta Suburbs team specialize in the communities where they live, work and play. So when you need assistance, you can rest easy, knowing that you have a LOCAL Johns Creek real estate expert on your side.
Also, with many homes selling quickly in the current real estate market, you want an agent who has an edge on the market and who often knows about new Johns Creek homes for sale before they are listed in the Georgia MLS. Our Johns Creek real estate specialist would be honored to help you find your new home.
Contact us anytime with your questions. We’re always here to help!