Alpharetta Real Estate
Located about 25 miles north of Atlanta, the City of Alpharetta is booming with new businesses and communities but still retains its small-town charm. This affluent Metro Atlanta suburb lives up to its nickname, “Awesome Alpharetta,” and is one of the best places to find homes for sale — especially if you are looking for newer construction homes, swim / tennis communities, country clubs, and some of the top schools in the state of Georgia. Continue reading about this community…
Search below for all of the latest homes for sale in Alpharetta, direct from the Georgia MLS.
Search Alpharetta Homes for Sale
Just Listed this Week
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
More Ways to Search for Alpharetta Homes
About Alpharetta GA Real Estate
- As of the 2000 census, Alpharetta was home to almost 35,000 residents; That number is dramatically growing each year, as people flock to this vibrant and affluent Metro Atlanta community.
- Alpharetta encompasses several zip codes – 30005, 30022 and stretches east and west of the interstate Georgia 400 (GA400)
- Over the last decade, many Fortune 500 technology-based firms have set up shop in Alpharetta, including IBM, GE, Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Lucent, AT&T, IBM, Nortel, E*Trade, Hewlett-Packard, General Electric (GE) and Verizon. Thanks to the continued growth, Alpharetta is quickly becoming the “Silicon Valley” of the South.
- As one of the wealthiest communities in Georgia, it is filled with affluent country club communities, championship golf courses as well as luxury homes, mansions and estates on large parcels of land.
- The location can’t be beat — less than 30 miles from Downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield International Airport, close to the Appalachian Mountains and Lake Lanier, as well as world-class shopping and dining right in the heart of Alpharetta.
Alpharetta Home Sales
This popular Metro Atlanta community is much larger than many realize and at any given time, there are at least 200 Alpharetta homes for sale. Our website enables to you to search like a pro and you’ll find foreclosures, new construction homes, townhomes as well as the option to search by Fulton County school district. Alpharetta home prices in zip codes 30004, 30005 and 30022 range from approximately $250K for a fixer-upper to $2.75 million for a luxury home or estate. A few home sales stats:
Average home sales price in Alpharetta zip code 30004 – $765,000
Average home sales price in Alpharetta zip code 30005 – $542,000
Average home sales price in Alpharetta zip code 30022 – $698,000
2014 Price Range (for all zip codes) – $120,000 to $3,650,000
Communities Surrounding Alpharetta GA
Barnwell Elementary School
Creek View Elementary
Findley Oaks Elementary School
Lake Winward Elementary
Manning Oaks Elementary
River Eves Elementary School
Summitt Hill Elementary
Autry Mill Middle School
Haynes Bridge Middle
Holcomb Bridge Middle
Hopewell Middle School
River Trail Middle
Webb Bridge Middle School
Alpharetta Real Estate Agents
All of the real estate agents on the team specialize in specific areas of Metro Atlanta, so when you need assistance, you can be rest assured that you have a LOCAL EXPERT on your side. Also, with many homes selling quickly in the current real estate market, you want an agent who has an edge on the market and who often knows about new Alpharetta homes for sale before they are listed in the Georgia MLS. Our Alpharetta real estate specialist would be honored to help you find your new home.