Welcome to Dunwoody, Georgia! If you are searching for a new home, Dunwoody is an excellent choice. This Metro Atlanta community is one of the most affluent in Georgia and offers a small-town feel and some of the best schools in Dekalb County. Dunwoody is also ideal for commuters - minutes from GA400 and the Perimeter.
Learn more about this popular suburb below and search ALL Dunwoody real estate listings for sale - direct from the Georgia MLS.
Homes for Sale in Dunwoody GA
Just Listed this Week
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
More About Living in Dunwoody, Georgia
Located just outside of the I-285 perimeter in North Dekalb County, Dunwoody is one of the most affluent and highly sought-after suburbs in Metro Atlanta. What makes Dunwoody so popular? It's all about location, location, location! Dunwoody is close to the major interstates, business districts, and three MARTA stations, so it's ideal for commuters. Dunwoody is also known for its excellent public schools, a small-town feel, world-class shopping options, and some stunning Traditional architecture.
Home Values & Pricing
Last year Dunwoody homes sold between $100K and $1.3 million, with the average single-family home sales price in the low $600s. If you are looking for a home in this affluent community, you will find that the current listings range from $350,000 to $2 million. View the latest homes for sale.
Zip Codes in Dunwoody GA
Similar and/or Nearby Communities
Popular Subdivisions and Neighborhoods in Dunwoody
- Ashford Chase - Popular swim / tennis neighborhood
- Ashworth – Gated community with lots of amenities and a combination of cluster homes and townhouses.
- The Branches – Fabulous swim/tennis neighborhood with clubhouse, playground and more. Located in both Dekalb and Fulton County.
- Dunwoody Club Forest - In the heart of Dunwoody, this active friendly neighborhood is great for those who are relocating to the area.
- Dunwoody Club Estates - Upscale community in the North Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area.
- Dunwoody Corners
- Dunwoody North
- Hidden Branches
- Mill Court
- Oxford Chase
- Redfield - Highly sought after swim / tennis community in the heart of Dunwoody. Located in the top-ranked Austin school district.
- Rivergate – Bordering the Chattahoochee River, you will find some stunning southern homes on large lots. Located in North Dunwoody off Spalding Drive.
- Village Mill - Popular swim/tennis subdivision with lots of activities for the Village Mill residents.
- Wytercreek - A swim/tennis neighborhood in the Austin Elementary school district.
Schools in Dunwoody
- Austin Elementary School
- Chesnut Charter Elementary School
- Dunwoody Elementary School
- Kingsley Elementary School
- Vanderlyn Elementary School
- Peachtree Charter Middle School
Dunwoody Real Estate Agents
All of the real estate agents on the Metro Atlanta team specialize in the communities where they live, work and play. So when you need real estate assistance, you rest easy, knowing that you have a LOCAL EXPERT on your side.
Also, with many homes selling quickly in the current real estate market, you want an agent who has an edge on the market and who often knows about new Dunwoody and Sandy Springs homes for sale before they are listed in the Georgia MLS. Our Dunwoody / North Atlanta real estate specialist would be honored to help you find your new home.